『 在追求美好的同時不要失去自我 , 要始終做我自己 .
只有自己才擁有自己全部的風格 , 誰也模仿不了 , 真實的我沒有盜版 ! ッ 』

Click to Sign Up & Earn !

Feeling like earn more??
Click here to inbox me and get more info!! or ..
Click the banner below to sign up!!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Flash Back ;)

I've to admit it , I've a BAD MOOD since April .
But it's ok , I trust that my God will help me to go through all this . ;)
Rainy days must be over , and it will have a beautiful sunny day coming .
I trust that , L.O.V.E will changed everything .
" Love will not make the things go round , but it makes people smile . " ;D
Agree it ? THROW YOUR HANDS UP ! OR PUT YOUR HANDS UP ! ^^


-


Few days ago , when I was preparing exercise book for my English , I found this .. XD
"Joanne's honeymoon trip planning ♥"
首先 , Joanne去印尼當印尼婆 ,
然後去英國去吃小籠包 ,
然後去非洲吃義大利面 ,
然後去菲律賓親嘴 ,
再回去非洲土著唱山歌 "呼呼哈哈~" ,
然後去長頸族穿金環 , 越多越好 , 因為會越來越Toi ~ ,
然後去日本看A片 ,
然後去沙漠為駱駝穿Skirt , 一起跳芭蕾舞 ~ ,
然後去中國吃發過麵包 ,
然後去北極跳肚皮舞 ,
再回來Penang , 去'The Ship'吃Asam Laksa .
- Trip Over -
LOL ! ==
We wrote this at PDCA Ceramah .
That time we laughed like hell , until cannot stop . LOL ~
Sistar , remember that ? ^___^

-

Last Friday ,
My family and I went to LK Western Food to have our dinner at 10:30p.m. !
It's soooo late , I scared that i'll become fat again and I don't dare to eat too much .
=.=
But no used . I also eat a dish at last . :X
LOL . Actually I don't know why the waiter gave us a lot of menu . It filled our desk fully . 
My milk tea .
I've forgot it called what , I just remember that it contain the smoke taste .
Weird but tasty ! (¯﹃¯)

This is tomato juice . But it like carrot juice more . ==

Mushroom soup ;)
But admit it , Pizza Hut's better !
And my sister said : James Foo's mushroom soup is better .
So bad last time we din't have chance to drink it because it's finished . ;(

My dad's pork chop ? I've forgot eh -3-' 

My sister's steak . 
It's 90% cooked .
70% Cooked steak is BETTER ! ;)
Mine . Chicken gordan blue .
I've no other choices . I think to add cheese too ! But at last cancel causes scared too oily .
YUCKS ! ==
My mom's salad . It's ok but the mayonnaise is too much for me .

We are so full after that . We paid it and going to back .
While waiting the bills , I've capture some picture . ;)


My daddy and mommy .
I've noticed that every time I want to capture my dad and mom ,
My dad will show some awkward face =.=
Funny .. ><


Me and my sister . She is SOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING !
Keep saying that din't capture her new ring . Aduhh ..
James Foo is cheaper . James Foo is more worth . ;)

-

I've been long time din't self-capture .
A little weird feelings , but I like this photo 
I still remember that I don't like this hairstyle after I cut it .
But now it's ok . I've comfortable with it . And I do like it after shower . 
I take this picture after shower , you know ? 

30 / 7 / 2011
Saturday

This day , I go Hari Kantin with my friend . ;)
I meet a lot of friends that knew at redbox last time . Huhu ..
And then , I go haunted house with Bee Chin .
RM5 ticket , and just two of us , RM10 o.o
Rules == 4 people 1 team .
A people asked who just 2 people d , I raised up my hand , then he call me joined the boys , I knew one of them , I knew he at redbox last time .
I still remember he called me sing with mike , and not just only once ! LOL ! ==
Then we go into the haunted house ..
I'm afraid of dark , actually .. But I don't afraid of the "Ghost" .
The first step I walked in , I laughed until I come out from exit . LOL ~
The "Ghost" ... Just keep touching my legs . In the middle I shouted :
誰一直Bok Mong我的腳 ?! ~
I still shouted ihigh-pitched voice LOL ..
Then go back home tiredly . ;)

31 / 7 / 2011
Sunday

I had go for a captain ball competition after cell group .
The time is here but I still bathing in the bath room ! XD
Before go out , I din't wear socks and i just wear sport shoes and just straight go out .
Then my dad scolding me , then he buy lunch for mommy , then I had a small bread as lunch with my dad at my mom's counter .
About 4:10p.m. , my father fetch me to Chung Ling High School for competition .
I'm the EARLIEST to reach there ==
Then I played basketball with my dad and one buddy from church as warm up .
I back to the place i should be after my sister reach .
I sit there alone , my sister talk to her friends .
At last my friends reach ;D
We warm up together , and have fun together 
Then madam teach us some tricks to win in this competition , and train us for last minute prepared .
I'm joining second match , so i stand beside and capture picture when first match start .






I remember that 魏俞 told me something funny .
She said : If we lose one ball , we TEAR OFF one leaf !
Then I asked her , If we win ? ...
She said : WE PUT BACK THE LEAF THAT WE TEAR OUT !
I really feel that she's cute XD



I'm in Green team . ;)
My sister , White team . ^________^


After rest ,
Our team change players to go second match .
* Poor White team that doesn't have players to change with . XD
I go to the small field to stand by ..

I run .. Run ... Run .... Run ..... Run ......
I felt that my foot is pain , very pain . TT
But I can't just took off my shoes like that , cause the competition still going .
So I just act like nothing happen . But I can't continue run , my foot was very pain .
Hard to continue playing .
God bless ;) Times Up ♥
I go for rest , and I took off my shoes .
OH NO I felt badly pain when I took off the shoes .
I found out that my skin was peeling ==


Ok I can't continue play with that situation . ==
I just rest , I also can't wear back the shoes cause of the pain .

Our cell group new member : 雪玲 ;)
She accompany me and talk with me when I was sitting beside .
That time I was hoping that I can continue played that game . ;(

I'm soooooooo BORED , and I took a picture .
So ugly == So languish ==

At last , 7p.m. ;)
The competition ended . Our Green team WIN ! Yay ~
"C" Area stayed there for having fun .

My sister . ==

Then me and my sister wait for my dad .
My dad played basketball beside us . XD

Home Sweet Home at last ;)

-

1 / 8 / 2011
Monday

At least , August is here . ;)
PMR ... No , Trial is getting closer and closer ..
But I din't started my revision at all .. :X
Today , I hang out with my sister at gurney ;)
Redbox again ♥
I go booked a room at about 3:45p.m. 
And when I go down to call my sister , it's already 3:55p.m. . ==
We quickly go up , and we get in on time ♥
Before go in , the people who serve us call us to take a ball from a big box .
It test our luck . ;)
I get one red ball . Behind it , I din't see any description about red ball .
I remember ! If I get Light Green Ball , I'll get one beer for Free !
LOL ==
We go in , and sing sing sing ..
From 4p.m. until 7p.m. , I felt bad , cause it's not enough time to let me sing the song that I press . ;(
But we noticed that the waiter din't come get money from us ! 
My sister go to ask .. And she tell me that ,
The red ball I got just now , it's free us 2 hours more !
Is it good news or bad news ? ^_____^
I just press the song that I like , 
And I sing Into the new world - SNSD
WOW memory ♥ 
I miss the time that they din't put on make-up heavily , they din't wear high-heels to dancing .. Ahaha ..
Wow they are getting bigger now ! ^______^ SNSD forever ♥

Sing a lot of Chinese songs with sister . 
Without using mike , my sound also can LOUDER THAN my sister that using mike . LOL ==
Really ~ XD
My sound on that day was amazing ♥ I can sing a lot song with my beautiful sound . XD
And I was tired at last , and I give up to using mike .
My sister sit far away from me , she also can hear my sound . XD
My sound on that day really loud . Means that my vocal cord was open ♥
Hope that next time also like that lah .. ^______^

About 8:30p.m.
The waiter come in and give us the bills .

It's cheap actually ;) With student price of course . ♥
I tell my sister , if last time got that take a ball when I going sing K with my friends ,
And we get red ball .. They will loss a lot . Hahahas ..
Cause last time we used party room , and we got many people ! XD
We ordered litchi aloe vera juice .
I told my sister , if we get that free beer ..
We will walk like a snake .. XDD
First time we finished the water that we ordered . Cause inside was too cold ..

We also get free voucher . ♥
But I only get 3 of them .. ==
I take all free lunch d ^____^ Expired date : 29 September 2011 .
* Next time who call me to go redbox , got free lunch to eat ! ^_______^

4p.m. sing until 9p.m. , 5 hours , I'm tired actually ==
Go toilet with sister ;)
Because of my wound is so disgusting ==
So I go clean it .. And my pose was been capture by my sister ! LOL ...
....
Skip over .

Then we back to mom's counter .
As we think , we got scolded . LOL .
Ok nevermind .
Because of my wound , I fight with my mom .
I don't want to talk to her ! DAMN angry that time .
And then we go have dinner at pasar malam Pulau Tikus .
We solve our problem with my dad's help .

Home Sweet Home at 10:45p.m. ;)

-

End ;


No comments:

Post a Comment